Monday, October 4, 2010

Long time no blog...

...but I'm back and ready for some layout therapy. I went back to work and it is amazing how fast my days pass me by now. Starting this week, it's my goal to get bloggin' again.

So, I'm into my early college years and here's a little collage of my 'Dorm Life'. I started it a few weeks ago when I was at a crop night and I finally finished it last night by adding the title, some white brads and a little black ink bordering. I loved the yellow, flower patterned paper and used the orange corrugated paper to add texture. I feel like there is something missing, maybe an extra embellishment, but with the large pictures I was afraid the page would get too busy. I want to start adding rustic, creative embellishments and accents to my layouts. Happy Crafting...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment