Monday, July 26, 2010

Janell's Bridal Shower Invitations

My fav cuz is getting married in September and next month her bridesmaids are throwing her a very royal bridal shower. She loves pink and zebra so it's only fitting that's what I put on the 75 invitations I made for this very special party.





How It's Made: The backing is a pre-cut 5x7" black cardstock which fits nicely in an A7 envelope. I printed two columns of text on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of pink of cardstock which I cut to fit the black background. I then added some star embellishments which I cut from pink and zebra print paper using my sizzix (yes, I'm old school and still have a sizzix). The final touches are the pink brads on the star cut-outs. As for the registry card, I also printed this on pink cardstock and attached to the invitation with a pink paper clip which I had tied a black polka dot ribbon (I had wanted to use zebra ribbon but couldn't find the right size).

Interested in ordering handmade invitations? Just email me with the type of event, quantity needed and any special requests. Email: somethingpurpleplanning@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment